Covering both theory and practical topics, Fundamentals of Wireless Communication Engineering Technologiesoffers a sound survey of the major industry-relevant aspects of wireless communication engineering technologies. Divided into four main sections, the book examines RF, antennas, and propagation; wireless access technologies; network and service architectures; and other topics, such as network management and security, policies and regulations, and facilities infrastructure. Helpful cross-references are placed throughout the text, offering additional information where needed.
The book provides:
- Coverage that is closely aligned to the IEEE’s Wireless Communication Engineering Technologies (WCET) certification program syllabus, reflecting
- the author’s direct involvement in the development of the program
- A special emphasis on wireless cellular and wireless LAN systems
- An excellent foundation for expanding existing knowledge in the wireless field by covering industry-relevant aspects of wireless communication
- Information on how common theories are applied in real-world wireless systems
With a holistic and well-organized overview of wireless communications, Fundamentals of Wireless Communication Engineering Technologies is an invaluable resource for anyone interested in taking the WCET exam, as well as practicing engineers, professors, and students seeking to increase their knowledge of wireless communication engineering technologies.
Wiley More Info