Fred Wettling manages architecture and strategic planning for Bechtel. Wettling is a member of the IEEE, North American IPv6 Task Force, and IPv6 Forum; directs the IPv6 Business Council; chaired the Network Applications Consortium (NAC); and served on the President’s National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee Next Generation Network Task Force.
- Understand how efficient IP communications are rapidly becoming even more central to business and economic growth.
- Get past the “IPv4 vs. IPv6” myths that prevent effective decision making and planning.
- Objectively assess the constraints of existing IPv4 infrastructures–and learn how IPv6 can overcome them.
- Develop and analyze the business case for IPv6–with help from real-world, never-before-published case studies.
- Identify hidden business opportunities IPv6 can unleash.
- Choose the optimal IPv6 adoption strategy for your enterprise or organization.
- Learn realistic best practices for planning successful migrations