Are you new to AutoCAD? Perhaps you simply need to hone your skills by brushing up on the basics. Beginning AutoCAD 2012 Exercise Workbook byCheryl R. Shrock is the title you want. This is AutoCAD quick and easy. The book includes a trial version of AutoCAD 2012.
For 2012, the volume is fully updated. New features:
- Autodesk Exchange
- Auto Complete Command Entry
- Group creation and control
- Copy, Array; Array along a Path; Associative Array; and Creation Preview
The workbook’s 30 lessons (560 pages) include step-by-step instructions followed by a practice exercise for the detailed commands. Noted author Shrock efficiently avoids confusing jargon. Beginning AutoCAD 2012 Exercise Workbook is ideal for classroom instruction and as a self-study tutorial. Here’s more:
- Enhanced features include Updated Ribbon Interface; Faster Startups; Instantaneous response as you switch between ribbon and tabs; UCS control enhancements; File Previews; Grip functions; Quick Properties; Object Selection; and Multileader enhancements
- Each lesson progresses from simple to more complex commands
- Familiarizes users with drawing commands first, and then instructs setting up and creating drawings
- Lessons are explained clearly in a non-intimidating manner
- All exercises print easily on standard printers.
Industrial Press More Info